Radisson Blu is one of the most exclusive and sought-after hotel brands in the high end hospitality sector. Managed by Carlson Rezidor, Radisson has an expanding portfolio of 1400 hotels with a global footprint covering 115 countries.
The proposed Radisson Blu Hotel Durban Umhlanga will have a total 206 rooms and a range of world-class offerings including:
• State-of-the-art business facilities
• Exclusive fine-dining offerings
• Large banquetting facility and other meeting rooms for 1200 people
• Rooftop bar and terrace
• Spectacular rim flow pool deck
• Boutique Gym
• Spa treatment rooms
• Artisanal roaster style coffee bar
• Islamic compliant facilities.
There will also be a luxurious Presidential suite on the 16th floor opulently designed to serve the finite tastes and needs of exclusive guests.
Source: Hotel News Resource