This incredible 10-night South African holiday includes:
• Flights for 2 people to Cape Town via Johannesburg on South Africa Airways from London Heathrow
• 3 nights at The Dock House Boutique Hotel & Spa (B&B) - the old Harbour Master's home, beautifully converted into one of the most exclusive 5 star hotels on the V&A Waterfront
• A trip on board the iconic Blue Train - a 27-hour overnight journey from Cape Town to Pretoria (fully inclusive)
• Return flights between Johannesburg and Hoedspruit in the Greater Kruger / Limpopo Province
• 2 nights at Motswari Private Game Reserve including full board and most drinks (including local beers and house wines) with all game drives included
• 2 nights at Garonga Safari Camp in the Makalali Conservancy including full board and most drinks (including house wines) as well as all game activities
Terms and conditions:
• The competition will end at 23:59 on 20 December 2016
• The prize will be drawn randomly and announced on 21 December 2016. The winner will be contacted by email.
• The competition is open to all UK based entrants with a love for SA or who simply wish to visit.
• There is no charge to subscribe to the Global SA / SAA newsletters and you can unsubscribe any time with one click should you wish to.
• If you already subscribe to the Global SA newsletter it will ask you to update your profile. Simply add the word SANTA under area of interest to enter.
• Validity: from 15 January - 10 December 2017. Travel over peak dates such as Easter, half term and summer holidays is unlikely to be available.
• The prize includes two Economy return tickets to South Africa (including all taxes) and is strictly subject to availability in G Class. Fare rules will apply.
Only the following flights are permitted to match the prize itinerary:
Outbound: London Heathrow to Cape Town via Johannesburg
Internal: Johannesburg to Hoedspruit return
Return: Johannesburg to London Heathrow
• The prize is only valid for flights operated by South African Airways (SA Express accepted for JNB-HDS and HDS-JNB ONLY)
• Flights must be booked by 31 January 2017. Tickets must be booked at the same time and together for travel on the same flights, dates and times. Prize winner must travel with companion at all times.
• Excluding: All car hire (or road transfers if you prefer) is for your own account as are gate fees (R190pp at Garonga) and conservation levies (R190 anti poaching levy/p/day at Garonga/Makalali and R200pp in the Timbavati plus their private road levy of R140 per vehicle) - subject to change.
• Any meals and drinks not specified above, gratuities, laundry, phone calls, travel insurance and any other costs not specified above are excluded
• Accommodation in Johannesburg (if an extension is required) is not included
• The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, extended or passed on/sold on to third parties.
• Strictly subject to availability.
• SAA and Brand SA reserve the right to cancel or withdraw the prize if, in their opinion, it is subject to misuse of any description